Members of the group have been and are working with various partners in the field, such as government departments, research institutes, industries, and professional organisations, in Australia and internationally.
Examples of existing partners:
- Australian Prevention Partnership Centre
- Centre for Air pollution, energy and health Research
- Climate and Health Alliance (CAHA)
- Human Health and Social Impacts Node of Adapt NSW (a collaboration between the University of Sydney, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment and NSW Health)
- Lancet Countdown on health and climate
- NSW Ministry of Health
- University of Adelaide
- Wellcome Trust
Feel free to contact the Convenor and individual members for potential collaborations.