Anyone in Queensland who has visited a New South Wales COVID-19 exposure site is required to quarantine immediately.
The new direction was made by Queensland Health on Wednesday evening in the wake of one new locally aquired case being recorded in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said the state would closely monitor the situation in coming days.
“It’s important that anyone who has been to these venues in Sydney follows the advice of NSW Health, and not travel,” Dr Young said.
She said anyone who had been to these sites and was already in Queensland must immediately travel by private transport to their home or accommodation to quarantine.
These people have been directed to get tested immediately and complete the Queensland Health online contact tracing self-assessment form while they wait for advice from Queensland Health.
This list was last updated at 9:00pm on Wednesday, June 16.
A full list of exposure sites for New South Wales can be found here.
- Vaucluse, Belle Cafe, Friday, June 11, 9:15am-9:50am, Saturday, June 12, 11:20pm-1:50pm, Sunday, June 13, 11:30am-12:00pm, Tuesday, June 15, 9:50am-10:25am
- Bondi Junction, Sourdough Cafe, Friday, June 11, 12:40pm-1:10pm
- Vaucluse, Belle Cafe, Saturday, June 12, 10:20am-10:45am
- Bondi Junction, David Jones, Saturday, June 12, 11:00am-11:40am
- Bondi Junction, Myer, Saturday, June 12, 11:10-12:15pm
- Vaucluse, Washoku Vaucluse, Saturday, June 12, 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Vaucluse, Rocco’s, Monday, June 14, 10:55am-11:30am
- North Ryde, Celeste Catering Macquarie Park Cemetery Cafe, Tuesday, June 15, 1:00pm-1:20pm
- Zetland, Coles East Village Shopping Centre, Monday, June 14, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Zetland, Taste Growers East Village Shopping Centre, Monday, June 14, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Redfern, Wax Car Wash Cafe, Monday, June 14, 12:00pm-3:00pm